Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

wow I was very satisfied by the humor levels...

...of that video game based cartoon parody. Awesome. It was really good. It had me laughing at many time during it.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Just not enough to love it.

It was good but it lacked than what I was hoping for. It wasnt super special or anything to me. I would've liked more actiony deaths and moves. It just bored me. And the end just gave a cliffy for me.

LL-It's Gone!! LL-It's Gone!!

So funny.

So the only reason Lockday ever goes on is because Winchester needs Dr.Pepper? Well that is a funny conceipt. LL for lief.

CourgetteClock responds:

Hello

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Again, Another wonderful original song

Love it very much. Good song, graphics, and humor. But with the Britney Spears tribute? Shes not dead. Her hair is. Anyway, I love it very much very very good.

Wonchop responds:

Yeah, I know. The MTV version takes this into consideration (it's in place of him smoking a ciggy)

Ultimate Naruto FanFlash6 Ultimate Naruto FanFlash6

Yes! NFF6

Love it. I love this one. But I have to admit this was awesome in my point of view. I love the whole series. If you ever need new ideas if your thinking on a 7th. I can help you. <3

Naruto Party VI Naruto Party VI

One of my favorite kind of flash parodies.

This is a very great flash that I like very much. I like it because(and this goes to the Naruto Fanflash series) I have seen more of Naruto and know the characters and know their personalities and get the jokes. Im glad i am a Narutard.

Copy Ninja vs. Copyright Copy Ninja vs. Copyright

Hah funny I love Naruto so I get the joke.

This was a awesome joke with Kakashi and copyright.He copies the jutsu and its againest the law to copy.So it was funny and im glad you used the "I got lost on the road of life" excuse for the judge.Good funny flash but its also a big joke flash so its awesome.

DannyP responds:

Good to hear you caught the jokes, thanks for watching and reviewing.

Hi Hi Puffy SasuNaru Hi Hi Puffy SasuNaru

I love this and the show

Man that was great i miss the show but revives it this does.It was really cute how you took them around the Naruto world map.

-Lone- (Part 1) -Lone- (Part 1)

Nice job

I like it.It has oringinal characters Ithink.Has good music.And it has violence not too much not too less.For me anyway.So this a Nice movie

Jimtopia responds:

Aight well cool, and yeah, the character is original. Anyway, thx for your review.

Naruto - Re:member Naruto - Re:member

I loved this one.

This was a great flash AMV.I checked the real video just to check if you were right.And you were!!! But...there were a few that had too much to put in like the TenTen,Neji,Rock Lee scene standing on the cliff.Also the Fang over Fang move with Kiba and Akamaru.I saw the ground connected to them but i understand that there were limited character sprites.I did not know there was a Tsunade sprite.Good work and keep doing your thing.